Editing services include the following:
- Proofread and correct punctuation, grammar, sentence structure, syntax, word choice, and content flow
- I include comments, questions, and suggestions for creating better clarity and a more effective writing presentation
- Ensure compliance with Chicago Manual of Style for all published works
- Set up Table of Contents, if necessary
- Address any specific concerns you may have
Editing can be in US, British, Canadian, or Australian English. AllAboutWords.com welcomes content from those for whom English is a second language (ESL).
Citation styles include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Chicago Manual of Style (CMOS)
Pricing is determined according to the number of words as well as the time and effort required to produce a thorough edit of your written content. If you are up against a tight deadline, All About Words can provide rush service at an additional charge.
If you have a larger document (5,000 words or more), upon request, I will be happy to provide a free editing sample of up to 500 words from anywhere in your document. The editing sample will include a free quote for editing your entire manuscript, document, or webpage content.
Our Proofreading Services include:
- Line edit for correct grammar, punctuation, and formatting.
- The proofreading pass is the final task to search for errors before you publish this content.
- Proofreading does not include rewriting your content, rearranging sentences, or any ghostwriting.
- When the text is written in such a manner that the meaning of the sentence or paragraph is unclear to me, then I will add a comment in the margin for the author to address.
Get a free editing or proofreading quote today! Just fill out and submit this contact form, and the next time I am online, I will send you a follow-up message with instructions.